Features and specifications:
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Voice prompt: Supported
Support agreement: HFP HSP A2DP AVRCP
Operating range: 10 m
Battery capacity: Single ear 50 mAh, charging box 400 mAh
Talk Time: Up to 2 hours
Playing Time: Up to 2 hours
Standby time: 60 hours
Charging time: Less than 1 hour
Headphone size: 18 x 24 mm
Charging box size: 82 x 28 x 38 mm
Headphone weight: 5.5 g
1 x mini Bluetooth headset
1 x portable charging box
1 x charging wire
2 x earbuds
1 x product box
1. Power On: Long Press MFB button around 3 seconds, Red and Blue light alternate flashing and accompanied “turn on” prompt tone
2. Power Off: Long press MFB button around 3 second, Red flashes and a prompt “turn off” prompt.
3.Pairing : Long press MFB button of L and R 3 seconds respectively, Red and Blue light alternate flashing and wait for 10 seconds, Two earbuds will automatic interconnection, and then double-click on one of the headphones MFB button(set it to host)，The headphone indicator light stops, the main headphone shows red and blue flashing.
4. Connect will Phone: Open phone setting–Bluetooth–click “HTK18”, After earphone connected, The headphone indicator light stops with a“connected” prompt.
5. The earphones itself cannot adjust the volume, adjusting the volume of the devices(such as mobile phones, watches) that connected with the earphones could raise/lower the earphones’ volume.
6. Only the main host earphone can answer phone calls, the other earphone cannot hear the sound of the calls
Restore the original settings: Long press the MFB in the off state for 10 seconds to restore the factory settings, the indicator shows two red and blue lights flashing and closed. (It is recommended that the headset using this function cannot be connected to each other under the conditions of use.) The factory setting of the headset connected to the headset is set as the headset connection, and the mobile phone reservation needs to operate the above steps 3 and 4).